We hope that you will stop by the Cathedral Basilica of SS. Peter and Paul on your next visit to Philadelphia.
- The Cathedral is open daily as follows:
- Sunday from 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM
- Monday – Friday from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Saturday from 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Only the Cathedral Chapel is open for the 9:00 AM Mass on Federal Holidays.
- The Parish Office is located at 1723 Race St. Philadelphia, PA 19103. It is not open on Holy Days of Obligation nor on Federal Holidays.
- Parish Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM.
- Mailing address, same as above.
- A Cathedral Ambassador can be found most days in the Basilica to answer general questions or to take you on a tour.
- Guided Tours
- A guided tour of the Basilica is offered after the 11:00 AM Sunday Mass. Please gather in front of the Side Altar of the Sacred Heart, which is located to the right of the Main Sanctuary. There won’t be tours on Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday 2018.
- To schedule a private tour, please call the Parish Office at 215-561-1313.
- Cathedral Audio Tour
- An audio tour is available for your MP3 device to assist you on your next visit to the Cathedral Basilica. The tour is approximately twenty minutes in length and the download is free. Click here to download the audio tour.
- Self-Guided Tour
- Brochures for self-guided tours are available on a table next to the entrance of the Cathedral Shop, to the right of the Main Sanctuary.
The Cathedral Shop is located inside the Cathedral Basilica to the right of the Main Altar. For inquiries please call 215-665-9032. Hours: Sunday, 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM – Wednesday, 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM – Saturday, 11:00 AM – 5:15 PM.
To get directions to the Cathedral Basilica of SS Peter and Paul, please enter your starting address below.